VICTAULIC SOLUTIONS FOR MIDSTREAM
From hydrocarbon transport, to water gathering, reuse, and delivery, the midstream sector requires reliable and efficient transportation solutions.
This complex market is driven by products and systems that meet the needs of challenging applications and ever-changing landscapes. Whether installing buried or exposed piping systems on HDPE, stainless steel, or epoxy coated pipe, Victaulic solutions are the ideal choice.
Installed using simple hand tools, Victaulic products can be assembled up to 10 times faster than alternative pipe joining methods with visual verification that every pipe joint is properly installed, mitigating risk, and increasing system confidence.
Victaulic offers a suite of solutions engineered for safety, efficiency, and system reliability.
- Transport Pipelines
- Salt Water Disposal
- Water recycle facilities
- Produced and freshwater transmission lines (buried and above ground)
- Water transfer
- Pig launchers
Victaulic Solutions & Value
- 100% Visual verification of proper installation
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Accommodation of pipe stress, movement, and vibration attenuation
- Elimination of onsite hazards including flames, fumes, and trip hazards
- Installed up to 10x faster than competitive joining methods
- Easy disassembly and reinstallation for system maintenance
- Up to an 80% reduction in total construction schedule
- Einsparungen bei den Gesamtkosten der Installation
- Vertically integrated fabrication and modularization capabilities
- Reduction in onsite installation by up to 60%
- Designed for easy field fit up and streamlined installation