Victaulic Solutions for Healthcare
A commitment to safety, longevity, sustainability, and reduced downtime
Driven by modernization, changes in technology, and population, the healthcare market is ever-evolving. Whether new construction or retrofitting and modernizing an older facility, Victaulic works to deliver operational and performance excellence, while keeping staff and patient comfort and safety our primary goal. We partner with you to bring your project online faster, minimize disruptions and provide you with long-lasting, sustainable solutions for your HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection system.
For you this means:
- Faster commissioning
- Ease of future system expansion
- Staying operational
- Patient comfort & Safety
Victaulic is your healthcare business partner that brings efficiency and reliability into your assisted living, ambulatory care, hospital, or patient tower projects and enables you to build them for the future with patient comfort in the spotlight.
Fill out this form to connect with Victaulic.
Victaulic ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES SOLUTIONS
Finding a balance between delivering care efficacy and comfort is key to successful assisted living. We work to minimize downtime and reduce safety risks during new builds and retrofits.
Victaulic Ambulatory Care Solutions
Outpatient facilities embrace Lean design to improve patient throughput and optimize staff, Victaulic also embraces Lean methods to maximize efficiency in construction for ambulatory care projects.
Victaulic Hospitals Solutions
Developments in demographics and technology set the expectations for advanced hospital construction/refurbishments. Victaulic provides you with compressed schedules, minimal disruptions, and safety.
Victaulic Patient Towers Solutions
Limited available construction space pushes the boundaries of the healthcare industry towards the sky. Victaulic helps to overcome high-rise challenges while providing reliability and durability.
BENEFITS & SOLUTIONS
- Compress your schedule
- Install up to 10 times faster
- Smaller crew size onsite
- Control costs
- Prefabrication and BIM capabilities
- Easily adaptable systems
- Reduced onsite clutter
- Reduced downtime due to easy system access
- Keep your systems active during refurbishment
- No fumes released
- Grooved technology lends itself to prefabrication
- No risk of fire nor hazardous fumes
- No fire alarm coordination required
- Fewer man-hours on the job
- Cleaner workspace than with welding
- Unique solutions for fire protection
- No fumes or particulates released during installation
- Product made from 90 percent recycled material
- Couplings last the life of the system and are recyclable
- Lean, responsible and sustainable manufacturing processes